Thursday, May 26, 2011

Single Origin Roasters

This morning my friend Daniel took me to Single Origin Roasters. It’s close to Central train station. I had an espresso, like I normally do. It was nice a smooth. And we split banana bread. It was grilled. This made the outside texture really nice and crisp!  It was one of my favorites so far. It was a really rustic, organic setting. The menu’s had descriptions explaining how they made the coffees through diagrams and words. Something that I have never seen before was Siphon Style.
Quote: “A siphon maker brews coffee using two chambers where
vapor pressure and vacuum, produce coffee, which is clean crisp,
rich and smooth. Loeff of Berlin invented syphon technique in the 1830s.”Another hot spot! Check out their website (http://www.singleorigin.com.au/)

Some Roasted Beans!

The Menu

Water.

 My Esspresso!

Daniel's Latte

With love,
Crema Culture!

No comments:

Post a Comment